Monday, August 24, 2009

HG Nail Polish!!!

I have been looking for this nail polish for the longest time... OPI in Metro Chic!!!

This colour looks really boring and ugly in the bottle, I must say. I would never consider even picking this nail polish up. However there's been many raves for this nail polish and it was sold out everywhere before. So it got my interest. I swatched it at Sephora and instantly fell in love, definitely looks better on than in the bottle! The name totally suits it -a subway metro shade but at the same time totally chic and sophisticated. Too bad it was sold out there too, so there was only trial bottles left. I found out the day they restocked and grabbed myself a bottle!!! So excited!!! -I know, over a bottle of nail polish. Seriously if I had to wear one nail polish shade for the rest of my life. This would be it.
I also bought 8 polishes in the last week, but ofcourse incomparable to Metro Chic. Probably going to pick up some more cheap nail polishes at CNE this week. My collection is ever increasing, I guess I'm gonna do a giveaway soon.

4 comments: