Have you ever had a random dream that made no sense at all? Then you end up forgetting about it?
Record your dreams before you forget! Everything you dream about has significant meaning, even though it sometimes doesn't translate literally
I believe that dreams is an unconscious reflection of oneself, even though some claim that dreams are just random images that happen when you sleep. I read a book about dreams in the past and it taught me how to reflect on my every day experiences and relate it to what my dreams are trying to tell me. I used to even keep a dream diary to interpret and analyze my the dreams I remember.
Recently, I had a dream, it's quite detailed but it's basically about me trying to close and lock the door on a stranger that was coming from outside. But he managed to barge in the door to my house and inched towards me. All I remember thinking in my head was... "take everything you want but please don't hurt me".
That dream shocked me when it revealed something I wasn't even aware of myself. I'm not gonna say what it exactly meant but all I can say is it's fun playing with fire but I have to be careful not to burn myself. I chose to stop playing with fire.
Dream:
Another dream I had a couple years ago was seeing a white rabbit stuck in the blinds of a window bleeding and struggling. The light was blaring through the blinds from outside.
Interpretation:
From looking out the window, it signified my outlook in life, my intuition, or point of view. The rabbit being caught in the blinds and was bleeding represented my fear of not succeeding in all aspects of my life from career, school and even love. I've been emotionally drained about my future. Seeing the rabbit struggle meant that I'm probably making it a bigger issue than it needed to be. (mind you this dream happened a couple years ago)
Look into your dreams and try to interpret them. The more details you remember, the clearer the message. Maybe you can ask me about your dreams and let me try to interpret them for you! However, dreams are a little subjective so in order to make a more accurate interpretation I will need to know your background and what's going on around you at the moment. Once you get a hang out of how to interpret your dreams, the best interpreter would be yourself. Dream Moods is a dream dictionary website that gives meaning to some of the things you see in your dreams. The site is a good start at interpretation but it doesn't teach you how each object connects in your dreams. Too bad I don't remember the title of the dream book I read, it was really great at relating the symbols together to form the message. Oh well...
It's bedtime... nights! Sweet dreams!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment