- Cd player - back when Cd players were popular. I used my expensive $200 ultra thin Sony cd player for 3 months and it broke. It just wouldn't turn on one day... I still don't know why!
- 1st Cell phone - I had the Samsung P207, I lost it within the first month. Well technically some bitch stole it from my locker at work. Well it's my fault that I lost my lock and didn't bother to replace one on time. I didn't wanna tell my mom so I bought the same model for around $350, without contract. Nowadays this phone is worthless. I drop it at least 3 times a day but it was such a durable phone! I even dropped it in the toilet (unused) once and it still survived!
- Cameras - No camera has lasted longer than 2 years with me. I broke 2 of my Canon cameras already. One time because I dropped it and the lense won't contract anymore. The 2nd time I was taking pictures while tipsy and a friend knocked my hand and then I dropped it, so technically not my fault.
- iPod nano - 1st time I think I washed in the washing machine accidently, by the way the earphones worked so they are waterproof. It was still in warranty so I replaced it. The 2nd time it just wouldn't turn on one day and it was after the warrantee *shrugs. My dog also bit my earphones, though they still work you can see the wiring and the buds have teeth marks all over.
- iPhone - I drop my iPhone around 2 times a week. That's why I buy expensive protective cases for it. I don't know why but since yesterday my phone batteries dies in 4hrs and it's mostly left on idle that time, with a few texts and a couple of short calls.
- External hard drive ='( - I have my whole life more than 20gb of photos and everything on my computer in there. I reformatted my computer and while transferring files back to my computer the usb cable was too short and when I leaned back with my laptop, the external dropped 2 ft off the ground from the desk and ended its life. FML!! I'm pretty sure I lost my receipt for the warrantee
- Laptop - The arrow key fell off, the fan broke, the charger wire has slit marks from getting sliced by the edges of my lamp in rez, plus my screen has a slight almost unnoticeable desaturation of colour in one small spot on the screen. This was all within first year of use. I guess I was pretty rough with my laptop. Send it in repairs and just got back now, only to find that the factory broke my SD card reader, while fixing the laptop. It doesn't read SD cards anymore. I guess I'll send it back in there again after exams.
I know there's more but I'll update later. I feel like crying now because I just broke my external hard drive with EVERYTHING on there! Somethings money just can't buy back, like those photos since 2003 - my prom moments, my sister's baby pictures, my vacation times, my highschool life. I learn to be more careful with my things, the hard way.
No comments:
Post a Comment